Welcome!

This is the official blog of Scott Swift. Here I will be discussing my stories, the writing process, ideas, etc.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Tears of Mars is DONE!

Finally, after a year and a half, I was able to type "The End" this morning.

I apologize to all my readers who have been eagerly awaiting its completion, but sometimes life makes demands on you that you have no control over.  In my case, I had to do quite a bit of traveling this past year, including a 5 month stretch in which I flew over 80,000 miles to places as far away as Thailand.  But I never stopped working or thinking about the story, and believe it or not, more than half of this book was written at 30,000 feet!

It really turned out to be a wonderful story, and I'm sure Salesman fans will enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.  Look for the eBook versions to go on sale by the end of the year, and the paperback version shortly after that. 

On to the next Salesman tale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment